Position: PA-C, MPH
Bruce joined Immediate Clinic in Kirkland as a physician assistant in April 2014. He has been practicing emergency medicine/urgent care for 5 years. He began his medical education by earning his physician assistant certification from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA in 1998. He then worked as a physician assistant in surgical subspecialties of cardiovascular & thoracic and then orthopedic surgery. Bruce obtained his Masters in Public Healthcare Administration from San Diego State University in San Diego, CA. He gradually switched from surgery to emergency medicine and urgent care.
Bruce’s practice history includes:
• Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery physician assistant at Sharps Medical Center, in San Diego, CA
• Orthopedic physician assistant at Balboa Naval Medical Center, in San Diego, CA
• Orthopedic physician assistant at Group Health, in Seattle, WA
• Emergency Medicine physician assistant at Franciscan Health Care System, in Tacoma, WA
• Emergency Medicine physician assistant at Harborview Medical Center, in Seattle, WA
• Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care physician assistant at Overlake Medical Center and affiliated urgent care centers, in Bellevue, Redmond, and Issaquah, WA
In addition, he is a member of the Washington Academy of Physician Assistants. Bruce is an avid outdoor enthusiast who enjoys mountain trail runs, rock climbing, skiing, cycling, swimming and spending time with his family and children.
Call today to schedule an appointment with Bruce and to meet the rest of our caring and professional staff. Our patients always find a warm welcome at Immediate Clinic in Kirkland, WA.