Acne is a common skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne most commonly appears on your face, neck, chest, back and shoulders. Many individuals who are prone to oily skin find acne to be annoyingly persistent. Acne lesions heal slowly, and when one begins to resolve, others seem to crop up.
Dermatologists believe treatment of acne is a better option than letting it run its course. Here’s why;
- Treated Acne generally boosts self-esteem, especially those in their teenage years.
- Permanent scars and dark spots can appear on the skin as the acne dissipates.
- There are many easy and affordable treatment options.
It is estimated that between 80-90% of teenagers experience acne. As a person ages into their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s the percentage of people who experience symptoms drops. Though adult acne is not experienced by many, it can cause a great deal of frustration and embarrassment.
If you find yourself struggling with acne symptoms even after using over the counter treatment options. Then walk in and consult with one of our medical providers. We’re happy to assist in finding a solution for you.
Our Neighborhood Walk-In Clinic is:
- Walk-in friendly
- Open 7-days a week 8am-8pm
- In-network for most Washington insurers
- Open extended hours
- Has X-Ray and Lab onsite
- Staffed by Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners