A minor fracture can be treated at our urgent care locations. Minor fractures (aka incomplete fractures) occur when the bone is not completely broken and is generally a hairline crack.
Fractures often times result in intense pain, especially with touch or movement.
Common signs and symptoms for a fracture may be:
- Extreme pain
- Difficulty moving or supporting weight with injured area
- Swelling and redness
What to expect from a visit at our clinic:
- A provider will conduct a thorough examination of the injury
- A provider may order an x-ray to see if there is a break or fracture
- A care plan and treatment for the injury will be provided. May include splints, medication, referral etc. depending on the medical recommendation of the provider.
If you suspect a broken bone, visit the doctor immediately.
Our Neighborhood Walk-In Clinic is:
- Walk-in friendly
- Open 7 days a week 8am-8pm
- In-network for most Washington insurers
- Open extended hours
- Equipped with X-Ray and Lab on-site
- Staffed by Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners