Immediate Clinic providers sports physicals for kids and teens. Our providers will help ensure that your student-athlete is medically and physically able to participate in all the planned activities.
What to expect during your visit
Our provider will complete the following during your visit with us:
- A review of your child's medical history
- A physical exam
- Completion of the required participation form
*For a limited time from June 17, 2019 to Aug 31, 2019, your middle school or high school student-athlete can get a sports physical for a reduced price of $40.*
If you do not have insurance, or your insurance does not cover sports physicals, we have a regular sports physical self-pay price of $60.
If your insurance covers sports physicals, we will bill the services to your insurance provider.
Our Neighborhood Walk-In Clinic is:
- Walk-in friendly
- Open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week
- In-network for most Washington insurers
- Equipped with X-Ray and Lab on-site
- Staffed by Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners
- Find your nearest clinic and complete your sports physical today