The Immediate Clinics provide high-quality and compassionate medical care for your employees. Our offices are conveniently located throughout the area and our approach is setting new standards of excellence and has proven effective in getting employees back to work and lowering your overall health care costs. The Immediate Clinics would like to work with you to improve the health of your employees - both at work and at home.
THE IMMEDIATE CLINIC APPROACH:
- Assess the injury and provide appropriate initial treatment (triage).
- Speak with the patient to discover how the injury occurred, gathering medical history as well as other important information.
- Advise the patient on next steps and what to expect from a treatment plan as well as advise you, the employer, on the best path forward.
- Direct the patient when to return to work, whether with limited duties, or when to see an Immediate Clinic-recommended Specialist who adheres to our philosophy of high quality at value pricing.
THE IMMEDIATE CLINIC COMMITMENT:
- Assurance of Care – You can be confident that your employees will receive quality medical care. Our Providers focus on best practices to both treat injuries and return patients to work with normal functioning.
- Better Outcomes for All – Through monitoring and managing treatment components throughout a patient’s care, our Physicians help produce better outcomes for the patient, the employer and the payer.
- Convenience – Our center has an on-site lab, a digital x-ray, an EKG machine and select medications and durable medical equipment. This convenience allows our patients to receive immediate medical attention at one facility during one visit.
- Lower Costs – Our efficient, quality, cost-conscious health care program leads to lower medical and indemnity costs, with a focus on decreasing lost time and increasing employee productivity.
Our Neighborhood Walk-In Clinic is:
- Walk-in friendly
- Open 7 days a week 8am-8pm
- A participating provider in the Labor & Industry medical provider network
- Open extended hours
- Equipped with X-Ray and Lab on-site
- Staffed by Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners